This site contains API documentation for BitcoinPaygate payment processor.
The BitcoinPaygate Payment Gateway API is a tool for merchants to allow clients to pay in Bitcoin while receiving fiat currencies to your bank account.
Our API uses HTTPS and JSON as a way of communication.
The following actions are available through our API:
- Create new payment request
- Check payment request status
- Register callback to receive notification about payment status changes
- Create payouts which send BTC to specific address (for example refunds)
Table of contents
- Swagger Documentation
- Integration Guide - Testnet
- Integration Guide - Mainnet
- General Information:
- API Clients and Demos
- Payment States
- API Requests:
- Payment Workflows/Scenarios